Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Secret's Out! Hard Case Crime's Thirteenth Book of 2009!

Sarah Wineman, over at Confessions of an Idiosyncratic Mind, has revealed (along with Duane Swierczynski and Bill Crider) Hard Case Crime's mysterious thirteenth book this December. It's nice to know we Houstonians can keep a secret since Charles Ardai gave us this scoop back in January at his Murder by the Book signing. The thing is, I already have the novel in question (see how I'm purposefully not telling you the title; you'll have to visit my fellow bloggers's sites or Hard Case Crime's main site for that) but I'm absolutely going to pick up the new edition. It's Hard Case Crime, buddy. As if.

1 comment:

Cullen Gallagher said...

I've been meaning to catch up with you-know-who for some time, so this seems like the perfect occasion! Can't wait to pick this one up.