Monday, June 21, 2010

Forgotten Music: June 2010 - Call for Entries

Hello all. This Thursday, 24 June, is the June 2010 edition of the Forgotten Music Project.

By now, I've collected some regulars. Here's the deal: I'll post links on Thursday to everyone who posted in May. If you have the time, great. If you can't make it, you can either let me know before Thursday (and I'll remove your name) or not not (whereby readers can jump to your blog and read your latest entry). If you want to join and you haven't posted before, just let me know and I'll get your name on the list for Thursday morning. As usual, I"ll do a summary at the end of the day.

Looking forward to everyone's entries.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to do a post on Mr. Big and their debut album of the same name.

Charlie Ricci said...

I'm a regular and I'll be there.

Perplexio said...

As regular as Metamucil (sorry about the imagery there) I'll be there.

Randy Johnson said...

Count me in.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I have one ready. REALLY ROSIE by Carole King and Maurice Sendak. Bet you remember it.

George said...

I have an oldie but a goodie.

Evan Lewis said...

Cool! If anyone remembers my entry, they'll probably wish they didn't.

Chad Eagleton said...

I've got time--I'm in again for this go round.

Todd Mason said...

I remember REALLY ROSIE...Hell, I remember THE POINT, the somewhat more fantasticated Harry Nilsson cartoon with "Me and My Arrow," which was pulled from broadcast rather more quickly than RR, for reasons obscure to me...Evan, having listened again recently to Nap 14's "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha Ha!" backwards, I can only wonder what competitor to "I Want My Baby Back" you hope to foist...