Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday's Forgotten Books

Patti Abbott has started something, something quite helpful for someone like me who wants to learn more about the history of crime fiction. She has started Friday's Forgotten Books where authors and bloggers write a short book review about books the general public may have lost sight of and sold to a used book store. It makes someone like me (and others) jump in their cars and start scouring used book stores looking for these rare gems. And it's not just crime fiction. That's what makes this endeavor so much fun.

I read these reviews every Friday. And, starting in September, I will be joining their ranks. Ms. Abbott asked if I wouldn't mind contributing a review and I will start three weeks from today, 5 September, the first Friday of September. I'm looking forward to joining the party.

No comments: