Monday, June 2, 2008

Texas Pulp Writer Launched

It occurred to me over the weekend that I keep referencing my novels, the one I have finished (Treason at Hanford: A Harry Truman Mystery) and the one I will finish this month (Justice in H-Town). And, as the title of this blog states, I have won awards for both books. In preparing the blog for the Writer's League of Texas, I got excited about what I am trying to do.

So, as of today, I am going to start posting some sample chapters. And I'm starting with Justice in H-Town. With all the books I'm currently reading, it makes some sense to start with Justice. Please comment away, if you so choose. Tell what you like, what you didn't, and whether or not you are compelled to read the next chapter.

The entire URL is http://texaspulpwriter.blogspot.com. Enjoy.

I'll post Treason at Hanford in the next day or so.

[NOTE: I changed the link to be "Texas Pulp Writer" instead of "Lone Star Noir" so that I post different types of stories, not just crime stories.]

No comments: