Monday, April 26, 2010

Forgotten Music: Call for Entries - April 2010 (take 2)

Yes, this is really the week. Sorry about the SNAFU last week.

So, this Thursday, 29 April, post your forgotten music post on your blog. Let me know ahead of time and I'll get you on the initial list. If you have a last-minute addition, let me know and I'll collect your post in my summary post.

As always, anyone can participate. This is a no-holds, free-for-all celebration of music. Looking forward to reading and learning about some "new" music.

10 comments:

Charlie Ricci said...

Mine will be posted Thursday morning.

Evan Lewis said...

Same here.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I'll be there.

Martin Edwards said...

Scott, I shall do the Rick Nelson tv musical On The Flip Side. Definitely forgotten, but perhaps it should not be!

Perplexio said...

Mine's ready to go and will post tonight at 12:01 am. :-)

Gordon Harries said...

Yes, count me in.

Randy Johnson said...

Just posted mine.

Sean Coleman said...

I have just posted mine.

Paul D Brazill said...

Scott,
Mines live!

Here:
http://pdbrazill.blogspot.com/2010/04/forgotten-music-baszcax.html

Cheers
Paul

pattinase (abbott) said...

Am I invisible? I always wondered.