Tuesday, January 1, 2019

The Calvin Carter Adventures Begin With Empty Coffins

 

Calvin Carter has arrived.

The year 2019 will be the year of Calvin Carter, railroad detective, here at the offices of Quadrant Fiction Studio. We've got six--count 'em six--novels on the way. They will be published every other month starting on New Year's Day. I am so excited about this series and I can't wait for you to meet Detective Carter.

The first book is EMPTY COFFINS.

And I have to tell you, I simply love the opening chapter. But before you get to that, here's the Description:

When a group of bandits derails a train and murders an engineer in cold blood, it’s not the loot they’re after.

It’s the coffins.

Debonair former actor turned railroad detective, Calvin Carter, is on that train. He zeroes in on the object of the robbery. From the clues left behind, corpses weren’t the only things in the caskets. And a sniper’s bullet silences the only witness.

Now, Carter may be the only player in this twisted script who can solve this Wild West mystery. But will he get to the truth in time, or end up in a pine box himself?

Heck, I'd read that. Hope it whets your curiosity to discover who Carter is and how he goes about investigating his cases. If you want a little teaser, head on over to the EMPTY COFFINS page for the complete chapter 1. Have a read and see how fun Carter is…and how I think he's a little different than your average detective. Or cowboy.

I'll have much more on Carter as this month and year goes on. There are other books on the horizon as well*, but today, with the dawn of a new year, I want to focus on Calvin Carter, a new type of detective.

Enjoy.

*If you want to keep up with my existing and growing catalog of stories and receive a free sampler catalog of all my stories, sign up for my email list.

No comments: