Monday, March 22, 2010

Forgotten Music for March 2010: Reminder

This Thursday, 25 March, will be our third entry in the Forgotten Music Project. Anyone is free to participate. Just let me know and I'll get your name on the list.

Request: I was just compiling a list of e-mail addresses (so I could send out a reminder e-mail) but I don't have everyone's address. Here is the list of part writers. If there is a dash next to your name, I have your address. If not, please let me have your address. If you don't want to make said address public, e-mail me privately.

Until Thursday...

Paul D. Brazil
-Bill Crider
-Martin Edwards
Ray Foster
-Randy Johnson
George Kelley
-Evan Lewis
Todd Mason
-Perplexio
Charlie Ricci

5 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

I feel very insecure critiquing music but I will try to get my nerve up by next month.

Perplexio said...

Mine is set to post @ 12:01 am tonight. I'm looking forward to reading the other contributions!

Evan Lewis said...

I'll have an entry, Scott. Thanks!

George said...

I'll have a music posting tomorrow, Scott. My email address is kelleyg@ecc.edu. My blog is www.georgekelley.org.

Paul D Brazill said...

Hi. Mines up! http://pdbrazill.blogspot.com/2010/03/forgotten-music-jayne-casey-liverpool.html