Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Bookgasm

The good folks over at Bookgasm are celebrating their 3rd birthday today. If, for not other reason, you certainly have to click on over to their site for the fancy new masthead. It sums up everything they do nicely...and without words.

Bookgasm has become essential reading for me when checking up on the latest in SF, fantasy, mystery, comics, and horror. And, of course, it is the home of the feature I read each Wednesday: Bullets, Broads, Blackmail, and Bombs.

Go on over, take a look around, and then put Bookgasm in your Google Reader. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Scott-Would you consider writing about a forgotten book for my blog--I may have already asked you and if so I apologize. I'm looking for reviews for September. (aa2579@wayne.edu)