Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do Some Damage Nominated for David Thompson Award at Spinetingler

Do Some Damage, the group blog of which I am a part, has been nominated for the David Thompson Community Award over at Spinetingler. Not only do I love blogging with seven other fantastic crime/mystery writers, I am truly humbled to be up for an award named after my late friend, David Thompson, of Murder by the Book and Busted Flush Press.

I congratulate the other nominees, especially fellow DSDer Steve Weddle, whose year-old, ink-on-paper magazine, Needle, has also been nominated.

4 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Congrats to you and the whole DSD team. Since NEEDLE is also nominated that makes Steve W Man of the Year in my book.

Scott D. Parker said...

Ayuh, it does. (That's my Maine-ish accent there) We have to ask him about his secret...

Barrie said...

wow! that's fantastic, Scott!!!

Scott D. Parker said...

Barrie - Yes, we're all excited for the nomination. Makes what we do just that much more rewarding.