Thursday, June 24, 2010

Forgotten Music: June 2010

Welcome to the June 2010 edition of the Forgotten Music Project. Inspired by Patti Abbott's Forgotten Book Friday series, here we examine music that has fallen off the public's radar or other music that never made a blip. We're doing this on a once-a-month basis, the last Thursday of every month. Aside from my own entry, here's today's line-up:

Paul D. Brazill

Seal Coleman

David Cranmer

Bill Crider

Chad Eagleton

Martin Edwards

Ray Foster

Gordon Harries

Randy Johnson

Chris Jones

George Kelley

Evan Lewis

Todd Mason

Perplexio

Eric Peterson

James Reasoner

Charlie Ricci

Doug Warren


If I have missed your name or got the wrong address, let me know and I'll fix it here and for future months. Anyone can join: just let me know here in the comments section, by e-mail, or in the comments section of my entry that you'd like to join in next month and I'll add you to the list.