Thursday, March 25, 2010

Forgotten Music: March 2010 - The Summing Up

Thanks to all who wrote today. A reminder: anyone and everyone can join. Just let me know.

Paul Brazill - Jayne Casey & Liverpool Punk and Post Punk

Martin Edwards - Burt Bacharach and Hal David: "The Fool Killer"

Randy Johnson - Rick Wakeman: Journey to the Centre of the Earth

George Kelley - Nico: Chelsea Girl

Evan Lewis - Fess Parker

Perplexio - Moody Blues: Days of Future Passed

Charlie Ricci - Tim Moore

See y'all back on 21 April 2010.

2 comments:

Perplexio said...

Actually Scott, my Forgotten Music Thursday was Al Kooper & Mike Bloomfield Fillmore East: The Lost Concert Tapes 12/13/68. I goofed when posting the Moody Blues Days of Future Passed. I meant to post-date the post so it wouldn't show up until 12:01 am Friday but instead it posted instantaneously. So I inadvertantly had 2 posts yesterday.

Sorry about that.

George said...

Thanks for hosting FORGOTTEN MUSIC, Scott. I loved the postings and look forward to April's selections.