Thursday, February 25, 2010

Forgotten Music: February 2010 - The Summing Up

Thanks again to all who wrote today.

Bill Crider - Hank Ballard and the Midnighters: The "Annie" Sequence

Ray Foster - Ken Thorne and His Orchestra: The Legions Last Patrol

George Kelley - Jack Nitzsche: The Lonely Surfer

Evan Lewis - Various Artists: "Louie, Louie"

Todd Mason - Bands in DC (Late 80s/early 90s): Jawbox, Trusty, Smart Went Crazy

Scott Parker - Genesis: Calling All Stations

Perplexio - Poco: The Last Roundup

Charlie Ricci - The Beach Boys: The Beach Boys (1985)


See y'all back here on 25 March 2010.

10 comments:

J. Kingston Pierce said...

For future reference, it would be great if you could provide links in your "summing up" posts.

And maybe next month, I shall be inclined to add my own pick to your growing collection.

Cheers,
Jeff

Scott D. Parker said...

Ye ask and ye shall receive.

Martin Edwards said...

Sorry, Scott, I managed to mis-schedule my contribution. So 'The Fool Killer' by Gene Pitney will appear on 25 March instead.

Perplexio said...

I thoroughly enjoyed it and already I'm looking forward to next month.

Randy Johnson said...

I'd like to ask for a reminder a few days ahead next month. My faulty memory missed this month and likely will again by March 25th.

Paul D Brazill said...

Some good stuff there. hope to get something ready for next time.

pattinase (abbott) said...

A great start to your series. Per what Jeff said, I wish I though to do that before two years had passed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlie Ricci said...

Thanks for hosting this and I'm looking forward to it again. I'm already looking for an album for next month.

Charlie Ricci said...

I've added Forgotten Music as a permanent feature on my sidebar.