Monday, July 27, 2015

Update: We're Back!

Sometimes, after some thought, you made a different decision.

Back in March, I launched my official author website (scottdennisparker.com) and publishing house (quadrantfictionstudio.com). My intention was to leave this blogspot account and transfer all future posts to the author account.

Then I thought “Why?” Why not post to both places? It’s no big deal. And longtime readers probably have the blogspot address bookmarked and may have been missing posts. If other readers are like me, I tend to lock in a URL and then forget about it.

So, I’m back here. I’ll be cross-posting to both sites.

The reason: the next post...

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Yes, I have this one bookmarked. Probably a good idea to cross post.

Scott D. Parker said...

Thanks. Not sure why I thought it would be a good *not* to cross post.