Monday, July 26, 2010

Forgotten Music: July 2010 - Call for Entries

Hello all. This Thursday, 29 July, is the July 2010 edition of the Forgotten Music Project.

By now, I've collected some regulars. Here's the deal: I'll post links on Thursday to everyone who posted in June. If you have the time, great. If you can't make it, you can either let me know before Thursday (and I'll remove your name) or not not (whereby readers can jump to your blog and read your latest entry). If you want to join and you haven't posted before, just let me know and I'll get your name on the list for Thursday morning. As usual, I"ll do a summary at the end of the day.

Looking forward to everyone's entries.

8 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Scott-I am going to be out of town this week. Hope to get back to this next month.

Charlie Ricci said...

I'm in as usual.

George said...

Count me in.

Chad Eagleton said...

I'm gonna have to skip this one, Scott. But next month, it's on.

Martin Edwards said...

Scott, I shall do Loneliness Remembers, by Dionne Warwick.

Sean Coleman said...

Scott-Count me in. I missed the last couple. Here is the link
http://finnbros.blogspot.com/

Sean Coleman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.